Included in BA-Cube Membership!
All BA-Cube courses are included in our premium membership. Not a member yet? Subscribe today!
Welcome to the Acceptance Criteria Course!
In this course we will cover:
- What is Acceptance Criteria and why is it important?
- What goes into Acceptance Criteria? And what makes good Acceptance Criteria?
- What DOES NOT belong as part of Acceptance Criteria
- Different levels of detail and when to use those different levels
- Acceptance Criteria is about: Things a user does and sees – common list verb noun pattern
- Acceptance Criteria is about: Non-functional requirements
- Acceptance Criteria is about: The Gherkin Syntax
- Acceptance Criteria is about: Aligning to and using visual models
- Differentiating between Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria
- What about Acceptance Criteria for APIs, data feeds, upgrades, package software and other technical things?
Along the way you will learn, practice and test your knowledge with quizzes. Here is an overview of what is to come:
0% Complete 0/5 Steps