A Pathway is a list of BA-Cube.com content to get started learning about a topic, and provides recommendations on the ‘next steps’ in going deeper in this topic area with even more BA-Cube.com content.
Let’s get started – If you are a member, scroll down to the bottom of the page to start the pathway!
Pathway: I am a Product Owner Looking to Learn PO Skills
About this Pathway – This Pathway is just a small part of BA-Cube.com content that helps POs! This is just a place to get started! Most of the content and events on BA-Cube.com can help POs learn and perform better, so don’t stop here after this pathway! Check out Pathway 12 for more on growing into the PO role!
From the Videos Collection:
- Top Performing POs
- Backlog Health Check
- Add a Column To Your Board
- Job to be Done
- How to Run a User Story Workshop
- Decision Making – Timing is Everything
- Decision Making – Cost of Delay and Last Responsible Moment
From the Blog Collection:
- Value Driven Planning
- What’s in a Product Vision
- Backlog Health Check Part 1
- Backlog Health Check Part 2
From the Resources Collection:
The Resources page is a page full of templates, downloads and resources, here are the top ones related to being a PO!
- Agile Product Ownership eBook
- Agile PO/BA Collaboration Model
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Top 10 User Story Tips
From the OnDemand Courses Collection:
The OnDemand page has deeper content that takes more time, but well worth it, consider starting with these:
- Take the Product Visioning and Roadmapping Course
- Take the User Stories – What You Need to Know Course
- Take the Acceptance Criteria Course
Look at more Pathways, On Demand Courses, Video Galleries and tons of resources and templates to help you be a great PO! This is just the start!
You can go much deeper in facilitation and value delivery skills!