Included in BA-Cube Membership!
A Pathway is a list of BA-Cube.com content to get started learning about a topic and provides recommendations on the ‘next steps’ in going deeper in this topic area with even more BA-Cube.com content.
Let’s get started – If you are a member, scroll down to the bottom of the page to start the pathway!
Pathway: I have a tech background and I need to learn how to be more business and customer-focused
About this Pathway – This Pathway is just a small part of BA-Cube.com content that can help you grow your customer-focused analysis skills. Start here, and keep learning and exploring BA-Cube.com for more!
From the Videos Collection:
- Be a Problem Solver, Not a Spec Writer
- How to Start on a New Requirement or Request
- Good Requirements Statements
- Is Domain Knowledge Important?
- Empathize in Their World
From the Blog Collection:
- 5 High Impact Questions Every BA Should Be Using
- What the Best BAs Do Differently
- Want Fast Requirements – Build Them Like a Snowman!
- User Stories – Your First Step Should Always be Back
From the Resources Collection:
The Resources page is a page full of templates, downloads and resources, here are the top ones related to being a BA!
- Scoping Check List
- High Impact Questions For Users (more question lists are under the Templates page)
- Visual Models
From the OnDemand Courses Collection:
The OnDemand page has deeper content that takes more time, but well worth it, consider starting with these:
- Take the Modern Ninja – 1st Dimension
- Take the Engaging and Participative Facilitation Skills
Look at more Pathways, On-Demand Courses, Video Galleries and tons of resources and templates to help you be a great BA! This is just the start!