A Pathway is a list of BA-Cube.com content to get started learning about a topic and provides recommendations on the ‘next steps’ in going deeper in this topic area with even more BA-Cube.com content.
Let’s get started – If you are a member, scroll down to the bottom of the page to start the pathway!
Pathway: I am a BA and want to grow my leadership skills
About this Pathway – Start here, and keep learning and exploring BA-Cube.com for more! Three is SO MUCH content to help you build your leadership skills on BA-Cube.com, this is just a place to get started!
Leading as a BA is about influencing without authority, helping stakeholders make decisions, and ultimately, this comes down to facilitating groups through a problem-solving process.
From the Videos Collection:
- It’s All About Decision Making
- Making Better Decisions
- Saying No To Stakeholders
- Tough Conversations
- When Collaboration Breaks Down
- How to Disagree With Someone
From the Blog Collection:
- The Unofficial Roles and Responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Business Analysts
- Sticky Situations: How BAs Influence Ethics
- Help! I Don’t Have Time To Do Requirements Right!
From the Resources Collection:
The Resources page is a page full of templates, downloads and resources, here are the top ones related to being a BA!
- Top Performing BAs and POs
- What We Need To Unlearn
- What, So What, Now What
- Ways To Engage Stakeholders
- Building Relationships: The Meet Up
- Building Relationships: The Mindset
From the OnDemand Courses Collection:
The OnDemand page has deeper content that takes more time, but well worth it, consider starting with these:
Look at more Pathways, On-Demand Courses, Video Galleries, and tons of resources and templates to help you be a great BA! This is just the start!