A Pathway is a list of BA-Cube.com content to get started learning about a topic, and provides recommendations on the ‘next steps’ in going deeper in this topic area with even more BA-Cube.com content.
Let’s get started – If you are a member, scroll down to the bottom of the page to start the pathway!
Pathway: I Want to Facilitate Better in Meetings
From the Videos Collection:
- Preparing for a Requirements Workshop
- Facilitating Great Workshops
- Facilitating Great Meetings
- Facilitating Workshops: Extroverts and Introverts
- Facilitating a User Story Writing Workshop
- Rockin’ Remote Series of Videos
- 5 Levels of Agreement & High Velocity Decision Making
And more under the Videos Collection and then the Facilitation Strategies and Techniques Row.
From the Blog Collection:
- Good Meetings Create Shared Understanding, Not BRDs!
- Virtual Requirements Meetings: Painful or Practical?
- 5 High-Impact Questions Every BA Should Be Using!
- BAs and POs: Are You Asking the Right Questions?
- What Can Aerobics Teach us About Collaboration?
From the Resources Collection:
The Resources page is a page full of templates, downloads and resources, here are the top 3 related to this topic!
- 3 Step Facilitation Model (discussed at length in OnDemand Class)
- Workshop Planner and Virtual Meeting Planner
- High Impact Questions
- Categories for Facilitation
And so many more for specific types of meeting goals can be found on the Templates and Downloads page.
From the OnDemand Courses Collection:
The OnDemand page has deeper content that takes more time, but well worth it, consider starting with these:
- Take the Engaging and participative Facilitation Skills course
Look at more Pathways, On Demand Courses, Video Galleries and tons of resources and templates to help you be a great PO!