A Pathway is a list of BA-Cube.com content to get started learning about a topic, and provides recommendations on the ‘next steps’ in going deeper in this topic area with even more BA-Cube.com content.
Let’s get started – If you are a member, scroll down to the bottom of the page to start the pathway!
Pathway: I Want to Learn Visual Analysis Models
From the OnDemand Courses Collection:
The OnDemand page has deep content that takes more time, but well worth it, consider starting with these:
- Take the Visual Models – Your Keys To Finding Requirements Gaps – Part 1 course, here you will learn the basics of Scope Modeling, Process Models and Decision Tables, as well as how to use these legacy visual models in an agile environment.
From the Videos Collection:
- Visual Models Overview
- Visual Models: Scope and Context Diagram
- Visual Models: Value Stream Map
- Visual Models: Decision Tables
- Visual Models: Data Flow Diagram
- Visual Models: User Story Maps
- Visual Models: Functional Decomposition
- Visual Models: Process Models
- Visual Models: State Diagrams
- Visual Models: Sequence Diagrams
- Visual Models: Business Model Canvas
From the Blog Collection:
- What’s Your Modeling Mindset?
- Top 10 Skills for BAs in 2020 and Beyond!
- The BAs Accountability in Scope Creep and Changing Requirements
- Modern Requirements – Reality or Virtual Reality
From the Resources Collection:
The Templates and Downloads page is a page full of resources, here are the top ones related to Visual Analysis Models!
- Visual Models Summary Infographic
- Swimlane Process Model Template
And so many more for specific types of meeting goals can be found on the Templates and Downloads page.
Look at more Pathways, On Demand Courses, Video Galleries and tons of resources and templates to help you!