A Pathway is a list of BA-Cube.com content to get started learning about a topic, and provides recommendations on the ‘next steps’ in going deeper in this topic area with even more BA-Cube.com content. These pathways are meant to take under an hour to complete!
Let’s get started – If you are a member, scroll down to the bottom of the page to start the pathway!
Pathway: I am a BA Manager – I need resources for my Practice
Remember to register for our Monthly BA Manager/Practice Leader Chat! Look at the Live Events Menu!
From the Pathways Collection:
- Consider taking any of the other Pathways for specific content on specific BA practices.
From the Videos Collection:
- What’s A Modern BA?
- Mapping Executive Metrics to BA Work
- BA Mission Statement
- Assigning BAs to the Right Projects
- Top Performing BAs
- How To Develop Top Performing BAs
- Interviewing BAs
- Tracking BA Skills
- Types of BA Leaders
Webinars (Go Deeper!):
- BA Metrics Now and in the Future!
- Modernizing Requirements webinar
- 4 Quadrants Of BA Success
Some questions to think about your BA Team and Practice:
- How can you empower your team to modernize their skill sets?
- How can you educate and advocate for modern analysis and the value of modern BA skills?
- What things should your org or team STOP, START, and KEEP doing to advance the BA role?
From the Blog Collection:
- What is Business Analysis
- The Future of Business Analysis
- The Shift to Modern Requirements
- Time To Do Requirements Right?
- Agile Requirements – What Needs To Be Documented
- No Role For a BA in Scrum! What? https://www.ba-squared.com/blog/you-think-the-scrum-guide-says-what-six-ways-to-understand-business-analysis-in-the-scrum-guide/
From the Resources Collection:
The Resources page is a page full of templates, downloads and resources, here are some to help with your practice
- The State of Agile Analysis – A research report with real data on what analysis activities successful agile teams are doing
- Guide To Interviewing BAs
- Prep Sheet for Interviewing BAs
- BA Practice Metrics to Consider
From the OnDemand Courses Collection:
The OnDemand page has deeper content that takes more time, but well worth it, consider starting with these:
- Take the BA & PO Skills Inventory, learn what skills you already have, and what there is to learn
- Start The Modern Ninja Program, where the first lesson is all about learning more about agile
Look at more Pathways, On Demand Courses, Video Galleries and tons of resources and templates to help you build your BA Practice and Team!
Consider a BA-Cube.com membership for the whole team. Contact Angela@BA-Sqaured.com for more info on Team Memberships!