A Pathway is a list of BA-Cube.com content to get started learning about a topic, and provides recommendations on the ‘next steps’ in going deeper in this topic area with even more BA-Cube.com content.
Let’s get started!
Pathway: I am a BA working on an Agile Team
From the Pathways Collection:
- Consider taking the I am new to Agile Pathway before this one!
From the Videos Collection:
- The Role of the BA in Agile
- Agile Analysis – It’s more than User Stories
- How To Run a User Story Workshop
- Agile BA Status Report
From the Blog Collection:
- Agile Requirements Documentation – What’s Really Needed?
- 5 Reasons BAs are Critical to Agile Teams
- 4 Ways to Boost The Impact of Agile BAs
- The Top 7 Things BAs should be Doing on an Agile Team
Next Steps: On the Blog page of BA-Cube.com put “Agile” into the search bar and see what other blogs inspire your interest!
From the Resources Collection:
The Resources page is a page full of templates, downloads and resources, here are the top 3 related to learning the basics about agile:
- Sample User Stories Fixed
- Agile BA Myths eBook
- BA/PO Collaboration Model
- User Story Collaboration Canvas
- Backlog Board
From the OnDemand Courses Collection:
The OnDemand page has deeper content that takes more time, but well worth it, consider starting with these:
- Take the User Stories OnDemand Course
- Take the Acceptance Criteria OnDemand Course
- Take theBA & PO Skills Inventory, learn what skills you already have, and what there is to learn
- Start The Modern Ninja Program, where the first lesson is all about learning more about agile
Look at more Pathways related to Agile BA & Product Ownership, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and more agile techniques as you learn!