Included in BA-Cube Membership!
A Pathway is a list of BA-Cube.com content to get started learning about a topic, and provides recommendations on the ‘next steps’ in going deeper in this topic area with even more BA-Cube.com content.
Pathway: Lean More About Agile
From the Videos Collection:
- Agile Concepts Overview
- Agile vs. Waterfall
- Being Agile vs. Doing Agile
- Concept of Changing Requirements in Agile
- Agile Concepts: Limiting WIP
- Agile Manifesto Overview
- The 12 Agile Manifesto Principles Videos – Find them under Videos, then scroll down the the Agile Manifesto Row for each Manifesto Principle.
- The Agile Ceremonies Videos – Find them under Videos, then scroll down the the Agile Manifesto Row for each Manifesto Principle.
You can also search for any key words like “agile” in the video page search bar to find more great content!
From the Blog Collection:
- 3 Ways to apply the Agile Mindset to Any Team
- What is Business Agility?
- The Top 7 Ways BAs add value to Agile Teams
- 5 Reasons BAs are Critical to Agile Teams
Next Steps: On the Blog page of BA-Cube.com put “Agile” into the search bar and see what other blogs inspire your interest!
From the Resources Collection:
The Resources page is a page full of templates, downloads and resources, here are the top 3 related to learning the basics about agile:
- Agile Concepts Infographic
- Benefits of Agile Infographic
- Agile Value Checklist
From the OnDemand Courses Collection:
The OnDemand page has deeper content that takes more time, but well worth it, consider starting with these
- Take the BA & PO Skills Inventory, learn what skills you already have, and what there is to learn
- Start the Modern Ninja Program, where the first lesson is all about learning more about agile
Look at more Pathways related to Agile BA & Product Ownership, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and more agile techniques as you learn!