A Pathway is a list of BA-Cube.com content to get started learning about a topic, and provides recommendations on the ‘next steps’ in going deeper in this topic area with even more BA-Cube.com content. These pathways are meant to take under an hour to complete! Let’s get started!
Pathway: Lean More About Agile
From the Videos Collection:
- Agile Concepts Overview
- Agile vs. Waterfall
- Being Agile vs. Doing Agile
- Concept of Changing Requirements in Agile
- Agile Concepts: Limiting WIP
- Agile Manifesto Overview
- The 12 Agile Manifesto Principles Videos – Find them under Videos, then scroll down the the Agile Manifesto Row and you will a video for each Manifesto Principle.
- The Agile Ceremonies Videos – Find them under Videos, then scroll down the the Agile Manifesto Row and you will a video for each Manifesto Principle.
You can also search for any key words like “agile” in the video page search bar to find more great content!
From the Blog Collection:
- 3 Ways to apply the Agile Mindset to Any Team
- What is Business Agility?
- The Top 7 Ways BAs add value to Agile Teams
- 5 Reasons BAs are Critical to Agile Teams
Next Steps: On the Blog page of BA-Cube.com put “Agile” into the search bar and see what other blogs inspire your interest!
From the Resources Collection:
The Resources page is a page full of templates, downloads and resources, here are the top 3 related to learning the basics about agile:
- Agile Concepts Infographic
- Benefits of Agile Infographic
From the OnDemand Courses Collection:
The OnDemand page has deeper content that takes more time, but well worth it, consider starting with these
- Take the BA & PO Skills Inventory, learn what skills you already have, and what there is to learn
- Start The Modern Ninja Program, where the first lesson is all about learning more about agile
Look at more Pathways related to Agile BA & Product Ownership, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and more agile techniques as you learn!