Welcome to The Ultimate BA Master Class Theme 1, where we discover the BA Role and Mindset!
In this course we will cover:
- How the role is defined
- How the role varies from organization to organization and team to team
- The common mindset, tasks, and skills; no matter how the role is defined
- What it takes to bring a successful mindset to your role!
- How the BA role and discipline is defined worldwide
- Different types of BAs and the context of their roles
Along the way, you will learn, practice, and test your knowledge! Here is an overview of what is to come:
Your mindset as a BA is everything! The BA Role is a role that is one that is always learning, never has it all mastered, and things are always changing!
With the right mindset, you can make up for a lot of inexperience!
And there are many BAs with tons of experience, but the wrong mindset, and they struggle.
So, what is the role of a BA and the mindset for success?
We will take a deep dive in this lesson by covering the topics of:
- The BA Role
- The BA Mindset
- The BA Worldwide & The BABOK
- Types of BAs and Context