Included in BA-Cube Membership!
Welcome to this course on visual modeling!
This is the first part of a series of courses on visual modeling. Here we will cover the first 3 of 11 visual models.
You will discover how to find missed requirements, analyze for gaps and offer up powerful suggestions to your stakeholders! You can do all of this no matter if you are agile, traditional or somewhere in between. It’s all about the visual models. We will look at various visual models and you will get to try it out and practice by analyzing the models, updating them and even creating your own.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Demonstrate knowledge of how visual models are used by BAs and POs
- Compare and contrast various visual models BAs use
- Practice diagramming and analyzing various models
- Intro to Visual Models
- Process Models
- Context/Scope Model
- Decision Tables
- Using Models with Agile
- Lightweight Modeling
- Using them with User Stories
- Identify Models to use in Agile from a User Story Map
- A Case Study to Practice On
Models covered in parts 2 and 3 courses:
- Value Stream Map
- Functional Decomposition
- Business Model Canvas
- Event Response Table
- Data Flow Diagrams
- State Diagrams
- Sequence Diagrams
0% Complete 0/1 Steps
0% Complete 0/4 Steps