Angela Wick is a respected and internationally-known business analysis, requirements, and agile product ownership expert. She’s passionate about bringing agility, innovation and creativity to solution delivery processes.
As the founder of BA-Squared, LLC, Angela provides training and consulting services in the areas of business analysis, agile product ownership, business agility and project management with an emphasis on developing modern requirements practices with a value mindset.
In addition to her roles as leader of BA-Squared and creator of BA-Cube, Angela contributes to industry thought leadership in the following ways:
- LinkedIn Learning Business Analysis and Agile Instructor
- Author of the ebook Agile Product Ownership: Maximizing the Role and Accelerating Success
- Innovation Games Certified Collaboration Architect
- Author of Career Models chapter in IIBA’s Managing Business Analysts book
- Frequent speaker and keynote at conferences and industry events
- ICAgile Certified Coach and ICAgile Accredited Trainer
- IIBA BABOK v3 Core Team, leading author on the BABOK v3, published April 15, 2015
- IIBA Agile Ext. v2 Expert Reviewer
- PMI BA Practice Guide – Expert Reviewer, provided feedback to authors
- PMI Requirements Management Practice Guide – Expert Reviewer, provided feedback to authors
- IIBA Competency Model v1, v2, and v3 – Lead Author and Team Lead 2009 – 2011
- IIBA CBAP Exam Item Writer 2009 – On team of authors of exam questions